The success of past NAFSA: Association of International Educators Region III & VII Conferences is tied directly to the participation of a wide variety of exhibitors, special event sponsors and advertisers. Our most recent bi-regional conference in Puerto Rico attracted almost 700 international educators from our combined regions. For this year's bi-regional conference in New Orleans, we are expecting 1,000 international educators from across the south and southcentral United States. Our 2016 exhibit space will provide great visibility and access as it is on the same level as the conference registration, hospitality, and Q&A tables. We hope that you will join us in New Orleans, LA, and that you will also consider one of the additional sponsorship opportunities to reach attendees.
The exhibit booth, sponsorship and advertisement purchase process is completed as follows:
- Please review your company and personal profile information below. If your personal contact information is not correct, click here to update your profile by following the “Manage Your NAFSA Passport now” link. Any information you update in your NAFSA profile will display the next time you log in to the Exhibitor Center.
- Please note that you will be the coordinator on record for the booth you rent and/or the sponsorship/ad(s) that you purchase. The booth/sponsorship/ad(s) will be associated with the company listed below. If the company information shown is not the organization for which you are making the purchase, please contact NAFSA Regional Affairs staff at 202.495.2524 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the next page, you will be able to indicate the booth you would like to rent, if you are not renting a booth, click “skip” to learn about sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- Choose from sponsorship and advertising options.
- Enter payment information.
- An email confirmation of your contract submission will automatically be sent to you as the booth coordinator at the email listed in your information below. You will have the option to designate an additional contact person later in the process.