The success of NAFSA: Association of International Educators Region VII Conferences is tied directly to the participation of a wide variety of exhibitors, special event sponsors, and advertisers who share their vision and goals.
The Region VII leadership team invites you to participate in all of the exciting opportunities at the 2019 Region VII conference taking place November 17-20, 2019 in Orlando, Florida, where more than 500 attendees from Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands are expected to learn, share, and network to advance international education. Our exhibit space and sponsorships will provide visibility and access to both new and existing clients from a variety of institutions. We sincerely hope you’ll join us this year in Orlando!
The exhibit booth and sponsorship purchase process is completed as follows:
- Please review your company and personal profile information below. If your personal contact information is not correct, click here to update your profile by following the “Manage Your NAFSA Passport Now” link. Any information you update in your NAFSA profile will display the next time you log in to the Exhibitor Center.
- Please note that you will be the coordinator on record for the booth you rent and/or the sponsorship/ad(s) that you purchase. The booth/sponsorship/ad(s) will be associated with the company listed below. If the company information shown is not the organization for which you are making the purchase, please contact Ronnie Townsend at 202.495.2572 or Ronniet@nafsa.org.
- On the next page, you will be able to indicate the booth you would like to rent, if you are not renting a booth, click “skip” to learn about sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- Choose from sponsorship and advertising options.
- Enter payment information.
- An email confirmation of your contract submission will automatically be sent to you as the booth coordinator at the email listed in your information below. You will have the option to designate an additional contact person later in the process.