Seattle Boat Show 2023 Event Banner
  • Seattle Boat Show Sponsor Registration
support

Technical Support


Hours: 9 – 9 ET, Mon - Fri

Phone: (Direct) (410) 638-9239

Phone: (Toll Free) (877) 426-6323

Email: support@cadmiumcd.com

Web: www.ConferenceHarvester.com

close this panel

Seattle Boat Show 2023

Lumen Field Event Center & Bell Harbor Marina

Seattle, Washington

Dates: February 3 – 11, 2023 (Friday – Saturday)

Website: Click here

Sponsorship Manager

Event Producers (info@eventproducers.events)

Phone: (425) 420-1680

close this panel
Welcome to the Seattle Boat Show Sponsor Registration Form
Sponsors can use this form to reserve a sponsorship package and booth space. You will be prompted to pay a 20% non-refundable deposit with your credit card upon completion of the registration form. The remaining 80% balance should be paid by check no later than December 1, 2022.

Sponsorship Levels and Pricing
Sponsorship Level AmountIncluded Booth Space
Presenting$60,000 1500 sq ft
Captain $35,000 800 sq ft
Officer$15,500 300 sq ft
Mate$7,500100 sq ft
Deckhand$4,500100 sq ft

 Log In 

New Sponsor Registration

Existing Sponsors

 

Lost your Access Key? or Need help?

Questions? Sponsorship Manager: Event Producers – info@eventproducers.events / (425) 420-1680