Colorado Convention Center
Dates: Sunday – Wednesday, October 31, 2021 – November 3, 2021
Website: Click here
close this panel
Exhibitor Service Center Manager
Cindy Myers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Phone: (301) 731-4535 3001
Welcome to the Conference Harvester
Why Exhibit at Entomology 2021?
The Entomological Society of America’s Annual Meeting is where insect scientists and enthusiasts come to share their science, cultivate new research and build lasting connections.
Be a part of one of the largest, most exciting annual gatherings of insect scientists in the world. Entomology 2021 is the ideal time to broaden your exposure and connect with over 3,500 scientists, researchers, and key decision makers from around the globe who need products and services for the entomological sciences.
ESA is dedicated to the safety of our attendees and exhibitors. Below are some initiatives we will have in place in Denver:
• Expanded dedicated square footage with wider isles for exhibits.
• Sanitation stations spread around the exhibit floor.
• Stand-alone booths with all booths spaces 6-10 feet apart.
• Reducing soft surfaces including eliminating carpet to allow for nightly deep cleaning/sanitation.
• Clear entrance/exit points to reduce congestion.
• Touchless registration and temperature/daily health protocols available for attendees including requiring masks throughout the convention center.
• Partnering with the Colorado Convention Center and Freeman to implement new safety protocols for show management from setup to teardown.
Questions? Exhibitor Service Center Manager: Cindy Myers – email@example.com
/ (301) 731-4535 3001